9/42 Silverstream Blvd
P O Box 5, Kaiapoi, 7644
Ph 03 5951489
Fax 03 3270843
Dr Beth Shore
View my Profile
Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Closed weekends and public holidays.
In Emergencies Call 111
and ask for an ambulance
To speak to a registered nurse call
03 5951489 for advice regarding management of your condition.
The 24 hour Surgery is located at
401 Madras St Christchurch
Dr Don Ponnamperuma
New Patients Welcome to Enrol
Casual Patients Welcome
FEE REDUCTIONS - From December 2018
• Low-Cost Doctors Visits for those with Community Services Cards and their dependants.
FREE doctors visits for children under 14
Flu vaccines are now available for those 3+, Cost is $30 unless your are eligible for funding.
( for >65 years, confirmed chronic conditions & pregnant woman)
MEASLES OUTBREAK UPDATE 10/4/2019
A measles outbreak has been confirmed in Canterbury.
MMR vaccines are in very limited supply.
The current priority groups that we are able to book in for the measles vaccine (1st and/or 2nd dose) are:
* All those aged 1 year – 28 years
* Caregivers of children under 1 year
* Those between 29 and 50 who work with children under 1 year old
* Any caregivers, close family members of someone who is immuno-compromised e.g undergoing Chemotherapy (please talk to a nurse about this)
* Any nurses, doctors or midwives
You must NOT be pregnant or planning a pregnancy to receive this vaccine.
People born before 1969 are considered very low risk as they would have been infected naturally and are very likely to have immunity.
People who have had one dose of MMR are likely to have 95% protection from developing measles.
We encourage you to ring us if you have been exposed to someone with confirmed measles or have symptoms. Calls after hours will be answered by a nurse.
Are you ok?
A lot of us are feeling on edge and upset right now. Disasters and big shocks take a toll on all of us and coping is not always easy. These practical tips remind us of the small things we can do to look after ourselves and others, even when times are tough.
We provide primary healthcare to Silverstream and surrounding communities
alongside Pharmacy and Physiotherapy services.
Just minutes from Kaiapoi, Rangiora, Ohoka and Northwood.
Easy parking just a few steps from the door”
Our key values:
- Patient Centred Care
- Professionalism with Kindness
- Partnership with patients, our community and other health providers)
- People ( Our Practice team)
For enrolment eligibility and ID requirements, please visit :