Enrolling with our Practice.
Silverstream Medical Centre is a member of the "Pegasus Primary Health Organisation " which provides funding , subsidised care and special programs for enrolled patients.
Benefits of enrolling with Silverstream Medical Centre :
* Reduced doctor's fees .
* Free Visits for children under 14 years old
* Free sexual health visits for under 21 year olds.
* Free palliative care visits
* Subsidised visits and help for patients with chronic diseases eligible to be registered with our "Care Plus " Program.
* Subsidised Acute Packages of Care for acutely ill patients needing management and observation in the surgery.
To enrol, please complete an enrolment form along with our Practice Terms of Trade and hand it to our receptionist or post with a copy of your Birth Certificate, Passport, Work/Visitor’s Visa or Community Services Card to Silverstream Medical Centre PO Box 5 Kaiapoi, 7644.
We will communicate with your current practice to transfer your medical notes to us.
When you enrol, we get a subsidy from the government. For Non-Enrolled patients attending Silverstream Medical Centre, an additional fee will apply from Feb 2019.
Terms of Trade : Please print, sign and attach to enrolment form .
To read the " Health Information Privacy Statement " for enrolling patients , Click Here